FC2 1vs1 Guns Only Tournament
Initial intent was a P-51 1vs1 BFM contest but according to general feedback, DCS World’s MP is not very stable yet and ED is obviously working hard on a patch to fix that. Meanwhile, SA is glad to announce its 1st FC2 1vs1 BFM tournament.
Rules(please read carefully and check for updates (bold) as subject to change before event start):
– 1 vs 1 BFM competition (guns only).
– Best of 3 rounds with knock out stages.
– Event type : STT (Short Term Tournament).
– Minimum players for the tournament to start : 16
– Maximum players before closing the sign up : 32
– Top 8 players will earn SA points.
– Event rating will be determined according to the players’ average SA Ranking. The higher the rating, the more points at stake.
– Players will be seeded according to SA Rankings.
– Map will be ready soon for download. (Ramp start. Initial distance between opponents about 100km. Bases will be protected by short range SAM’s)
– Authorized payload : Cannon only
– External views and padlock prohibited
– Free fuel setting.
– 1 refuel/rearm is allowed per round for each player. The refuel/rearm from landing to take-off must not exceed 5mn.
– Both players have to take off simultaneously, reach the target zone on time and stay within the CAP area. Exiting the CAP bubble is considered a loss regardless of the round outcome.
– Exiting the CAP bubble before neutralizing opponent is allowed only once per round for the refuel/rearm option.
– To collect the round, players must neutralize opponent (actual kill or tactical kill), RTB and land on home base.
– Only one game crash / disconnection is allowed per player per match. If an issue occurs a second time, it will be counted as a round loss.
– Players can alternate hosting and swap air bases after each round.
– Final scores have to be reported here using the comments section below.
– In case of a dispute, players have to upload their track using the upload widget located on the sidebar.
Final Results Download Event Mission
21 Responses to FC2 1vs1 Guns Only Tournament
You must log in to post a comment.